- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local
- I have the expertise needed to successfully buy and/or sell homes in the local market.
- I’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I’m a full-time real estate agent – anything less and you’d be short changed.
- I’ll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You’ll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, I’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web, e-mail and social media resources.
- Holiday Splurges to Warn Your Clients AgainstThe holidays can bring plenty of cheer but some traditions can make your job as a real estate pro tougher. Here are a few tips for your home...
- Buyers Rush to Lock in Before the HolidaysHome shoppers were taking out mortgages in higher numbers last week.
- Plenty to Be Thankful for in Real EstateThe housing market is facing headwinds in the coming months, but don’t overlook these key indicators that bode well for your business....
- Townhouse Market Attracting More BuyersBuilders are ramping up construction on townhouses as home shoppers show renewed interest in attached single-family housing.
It is my belief that no programs or tools,however effective, can replace the individual agent who takes the time to listen and truly guide you through this process. I have been dealing in the residential and land sales field with over 20 years experience and am also an Associate Broker with Weichert Realtors. I work with local and national relocation companies to move families short and long distances. I enjoy working with both home buyers and sellers. I am certified by the Virginia Housing Development Authority to give first time homebuyer’s seminars for financial qualification to receive state grant money.
ABR, GRI, CRB, e-PRO
Licensed in Virginia and West Virginia