- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local
- I have the expertise needed to successfully buy and/or sell homes in the local market.
- I’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I’m a full-time real estate agent – anything less and you’d be short changed.
- I’ll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You’ll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, I’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web, e-mail and social media resources.
- Housing Predictions for 2018What the future looks like for the new-home market, mortgage rates, and overall home sales activity, according to Freddie Mac’s Outlook...
- Sync Your Email and Direct Mail MarketingHere are four ways to coordinate your marketing channels to best communicate with prospects or keep in touch with past clients.
- 5 Things Buyers Should Never Compromise OnTell your clients not to overlook these items when considering buying a home. Otherwise, they could end up regretting the purchase.
- Mortgage Rates End 2-Month DeclineThe 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has posted its first increase in weeks.
It is my belief that no programs or tools,however effective, can replace the individual agent who takes the time to listen and truly guide you through this process. I have been dealing in the residential and land sales field with over 20 years experience and am also an Associate Broker with Weichert Realtors. I work with local and national relocation companies to move families short and long distances. I enjoy working with both home buyers and sellers. I am certified by the Virginia Housing Development Authority to give first time homebuyer’s seminars for financial qualification to receive state grant money.
ABR, GRI, CRB, e-PRO
Licensed in Virginia and West Virginia