- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local
- I have the expertise needed to successfully buy and/or sell homes in the local market.
- I’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I’m a full-time real estate agent – anything less and you’d be short changed.
- I’ll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You’ll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, I’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web, e-mail and social media resources.
- Higher Rates Could Raise Housing Costs 15%If forecasted mortgage rate hikes pan out, home buyers may be paying much more expensive monthly payments.
- Could Glut of Luxury Rentals Cause ‘Crisis’?Builders have focused for too long on serving the high-end market, while a shortage of affordable rental housing is worsening, economists warn.
- Home Maintenance Can Cost Up to $2K a YearFind out the most common services homeowners use and how much they cost monthly.
- How Buyers Misjudge the Mortgage ProcessMany consumers find it “stressful” or “complicated” to obtain a mortgage, according to recent surveys. Here are some of...
It is my belief that no programs or tools,however effective, can replace the individual agent who takes the time to listen and truly guide you through this process. I have been dealing in the residential and land sales field with over 20 years experience and am also an Associate Broker with Weichert Realtors. I work with local and national relocation companies to move families short and long distances. I enjoy working with both home buyers and sellers. I am certified by the Virginia Housing Development Authority to give first time homebuyer’s seminars for financial qualification to receive state grant money.
ABR, GRI, CRB, e-PRO
Licensed in Virginia and West Virginia