To us, it all comes down to systems. It’s how Jim Weichert grew a single office location to a network of nearly 500 offices, and how our affiliates master efficiencies that boost their bottom line.
We’ve been perfecting these systems for more than four decades, by utilizing:
- A 360-degree marketing approach, encompassing a variety of media and promotional strategies, both local and national levels to help our clients sell their homes fast.
- Industry-leading technology that attracts increasing numbers of potential buyers.
- A unique open house experience that drives more foot traffic and a higher percentage of closed sales
- Smarter recruitment and training strategies, to keep our Sales Associates like Melaine Hamel well informed and ready to do the job.
There’s no place for guesswork if you’re striving for a smooth real estate experinece. Let us show you how simple systems, practiced daily, can help you reach your real estate needs.
History of Weichert
Since 1969, Weichert, Realtors has grown from a single office into one of the nation’s leading providers of homeownership services by putting our customers first.
Today, we take the most pride in our ability to go beyond “full service.” For example, no one can match our ability to market homes through our comprehensive Open House program. Also our unique contact center responds to website visitors’ requests for information by connecting them to a local Sales Associate within minutes; other companies take up to 24 hours or more. Even more importantly, the neighborhood knowledge and personal attention of our friendly Sales Associates can help you realize your dreams.
- Housing Predictions for 2018What the future looks like for the new-home market, mortgage rates, and overall home sales activity, according to Freddie Mac’s Outlook...
- Sync Your Email and Direct Mail MarketingHere are four ways to coordinate your marketing channels to best communicate with prospects or keep in touch with past clients.
- 5 Things Buyers Should Never Compromise OnTell your clients not to overlook these items when considering buying a home. Otherwise, they could end up regretting the purchase.
- Mortgage Rates End 2-Month DeclineThe 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has posted its first increase in weeks.
It is my belief that no programs or tools,however effective, can replace the individual agent who takes the time to listen and truly guide you through this process. I have been dealing in the residential and land sales field with over 20 years experience and am also an Associate Broker with Weichert Realtors. I work with local and national relocation companies to move families short and long distances. I enjoy working with both home buyers and sellers. I am certified by the Virginia Housing Development Authority to give first time homebuyer’s seminars for financial qualification to receive state grant money.
ABR, GRI, CRB, e-PRO
Licensed in Virginia and West Virginia